Friday, June 18, 2010

TOP TEN

I put together my 'Top Ten' favorite films, from 10 to 1. Maybe reading through my list will help you decide on a film to rent this weekend......

10. GHOHSTBUSTERS
"Ray. If someone asks if you are a God, you say, "Yes!"

9. BANDITS
"You're gonna knock over a bank with a Magic Marker? What are you gonna do, write on 'em?"

8. SOMEONE LIKE YOU
"There are a few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing.... but empty space and silence."

7. LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS
"It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of men. They will be here by nightfall."

6. THE MUMMY
"You better think of something fast, because, if he turns me into a Mummy you're the first one I'm coming after."

5. TALLADEGA NIGHTS: RICKY BOBBY STORY
"I pretty much wake up in the morning and piss excellence."

4. BRIDGET JONES'S DIARY
"I like you, just the way you are."

3. TOMBSTONE
"I'm your huckleberry."

2. ROBIN HOOD, PRINCE OF THIEVES
"You! My room 9:30. You! My room 10 o'clock, and bring a friend!"

Last but not least, of course. My Number 1 for 1o years. Will another film ever take its place? Probably not!
The one and only:

1. GLADIATOR
"Are you not entertained!"

No comments:

Post a Comment